Women Child Development Department (WCD)
Women Child Development Department (WCD) has invited online applications for the Anganwadi recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper in Dakshina Kannada, Raichur, Tumakuru, Chikkamagaluru, Hassan & Kodagu [Karnataka] Districts. There are 694 vacancies are allotted for this WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment. Who wants to get jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. The last date for submission of online application is 06.07.2020, 10.07.2020, 15.07.2020, 18.07.2020, 30.07.2020 & 31.07.2020. WCD Karnataka Anganwadi recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website.
Candidates must have completed 8th standard or 10th standard from recognized board. The eligible candidates will be selected by Written Exam and Interview which will be conducted by Karnataka Women Child Development Department on stipulated date. All applicants age limit should b/w 18 years to 35 years. Who wish to apply for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Details of WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Job Notification:
- Organization Name: Women Child Development Department (WCD)
- Job Type: State Govt.
- Job Name: Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper
- Total Vacancy: 694
- Job Location: Yadgir, Dakshina Kannada, Raichur, Tumakuru, Chikkamagaluru, Hassan & Kodagu [Karnataka]
- Last Date for Submission of online application (Hassan): 06.07.2020
- Last Date for Submission of online application (Kodagu): 10.07.2020
- Last Date for Submission of online application (Chikkamagaluru): 15.07.2020
- Last Date for Submission of online application (Tumakuru): 18.07.2020
- Last Date for Submission of online application (Dakshina Kannada & Raichur): 30.07.2020
- Last Date for Submission of online application (Yadgir): 31.07.2020
Vacancy Details of Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment :
- As per the notification, overall 694 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
- 8th Standard/ 10th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution/ not pursuing graduation.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Exam.
- Check more details of selection process in official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application:
- Online Mode.
How to Apply :
- Candidates go to official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Find the correct notification in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form.
- Finally, submit your application via online mode till the last date.
Official Notification & Apply Online Link: Click Here
Last Date for Submission of online application: 31.07.2020.