Southern Railway Recruitment
ENGAGEMENT OF PARAMEDICAL STAFF ON CONTRACT BASIS
In view of the exigencies related with Covid-19 pandemic, Southern Railway, Headquarters requires immediately ECG TECHNICIANS for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai (Designated Hospital for managing Covid-19) on contract basis for a period of maximum 03 (Three) Months.
I. Details of the Posts:
|No of Vacancies||Monthly Remuneration||Educational Qualification||Age limit|
|10||Rs.25,500/- in Level 4 |
(plus DA and other allowances admissible)
10+2/Graduation in Science having Certificate /Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/ Cardiology/ Cardiology Technician/Cardiology Techniques of a reputed Institution.Certificates should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtained through distance learning mode.
|18 to 33 years|
II. Age Relaxation:
1. Relaxation of 5 years of Age for SC/ST Candidates.
2. Relaxation of 3 years of Age for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates.
III. Medical Examination:
The candidate shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into for fitness to perform the work awarded to him/her.
IV. Selection Process:
Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for ECG Technician.
V. Terms and Conditions:
- The engagement of the Contract ECG Technician would be on full time contract basis for a period of maximum three months from the date of engagement (if the scheme of engagement of paramedical staff on contract basis is not extended). The service rendered during the contract is an arrangement for meeting up the requirement of the pandemic situation and it will not confer any right for automatic regularisation/absorption in Southern Railway in any circumstances.
- The services rendered as contract paramedical staff on contract basis is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB or UPSC.
- Full time contract staff who enters into contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her regularisation or absorption in Railway Service.
- During the validity of the contract, the Railway administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract at any time during the contract period for administrative reasons whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith if the work of the contract staff is found to be unsatisfactory and the full time contract staff is found to be physically or mentally invalid or incapacitated.
- Candidates proposed to be engaged on contract should be fit medically else will not be considered.
- The detailed instructions with regard to the duties shall be given to the candidates who are selected, along with the offer of engagement.
- The candidates on contract basis are required to follow dress code as per administrative requirement at their own cost.
- The contract will be ceased on completion of the period of 03 months automatically.
- The SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit a self attested copy of the Caste Certificat issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma. OBC candidates must ensure “Non Creamy Layer” certification and such certification should not be more than one year old at the time of document verification.
- The selected candidate will be paid remuneration as noted in Para I mentioned above and the candidate cannot claim any additional remuneration, allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
- No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the contract period.
- The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties/taxes leviable by the State/Central Government from time to time.Candidates who fulfil the above terms and conditions and having requisite qualification may REGISTER THEIR DETAILS IN THE LINK BELOW FOR TELECONFERENCE INTERVIEW.
Date and Time of Teleconference Interview will be communicated to your mobile number.