National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment
National Thermal Power Corporation invites online applications from experienced professionals for recruitment of Engineers & Assistant Chemist Posts. As per the NTPC Limited Recruitment notification, overall 275 vacancies are allocated for NTPC Vacancy 2020 and post wise vacancy details are given below. Recently NTPC Limited has published the recruitment notification [Advt. No: 03/2020] for fill up these NTPC Engineer vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can make the online registration from 15.07.2020 and apply online link not yet activated. The last date for submission of online application is 31.07.2020.
NTPC Recruitment Process may be based on written test/ interview and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. NTPC recruitment 2020 apply online and NTPC Jobs notification is available in official website (www.ntpc.co.in/ ntpccareers.net). Aspirants should hold engineering/ degree from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Contenders must have 3 years experience (excluding training period).
Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation
Job Type: Central govt.
Job Name: Engineers & Assistant Chemist
Total Vacancy: 275
Job Location: Across India
NTPC Vacancy Details:
- As per the NTPC notification, overall 275 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Vacancy||Level/ Scale|
|Engineer||250||E2 Rs.50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000|
|Assistant Chemist||25||E1 Rs.40,000 – Rs. 1,40,000|
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronic/ Instrumentation from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NTPC selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notice to get fee details.
How to Apply:
- Go to official website ntpccareers.net.
- Find the advertisement for Advt No 03/2020, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 15.07.2020.
Last Date for Submission of online application: 31.07.2020.