Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment
Central Reserve Police Force invites offline application from male and female indian citizens for filling up Group B & Group C paramedical staff recruitment in all India basis. Recently CRPF India has announced latest job notification on 25.06.2020 for 789 vacancies. As per the CRPF Paramedical Exam 2020 notification these vacancies are allotted for Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable in various paramedical fields. Applicants who are interested to seeking defence jobs can download the official notification and application form and apply from 20.07.2020 to 31.08.2020. The application must be submitted by hand/ post only. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Latest CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 notification & application form direct link is available @ www.crpf.gov.in. Applicants should posses 10th/12th standard/Diploma or B.sc in respective paramedical field from recognized Institutes to apply for this Paramedical vacancy. Candidates should have age limit of 30 years for Sub Inspector Posts, 20 to 25 years for Assistant Sub Inspector, 18 -25 years for Head Constable post. CRPF paramedical exam 2020 selection process will based on the performance basis of Stage I, Stage II, Stage III and Stage IV.
Central Reserve Police force shortly CRPF is central armed police force of India, under Ministry of Home Affairs of Government of India. Their job is to maintain law and order and also counter insurgency. It has been functioning since 27th July, 2017. Headquarter has been located in New Delhi, India until now. Presently, there are more than 3,00,000 Lakhs employees are working in the force. Their motto is Paramilitary law enforcement, counter insurgency, armed response to civil unrest, counter terrorism, special weapons operations and also protection to VIPs.
Details of CRPF Recruitment
Organization Name: Central Reserve Police Force
Job Type: Defence Jobs
Job Name: Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Sub Inspector (SI)
Total Vacancy: 789
Job Location: Across India
CRPF Paramedical Recruitment Vacancy
- As per the CRPF notification, overall 789 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name Of Post||No of vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)||175|
|Sub Inspector (Radiographer)||08|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||84|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Physio Therapist)||05|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician)||04|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Lab Technician)||64|
|ASI (Electro Cardiography Tech)||01|
|Head Constable (Physio Asst/Nursing Asst.)||88|
|HC (Dialysis Technician)||08|
|HC (Jr. X-Ray Assistant)||84|
|HC (Lab Assistant)||05|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||121|
|Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman)||05|
|Constable (Table Boy)||01|
|HC (Lab Technician)||01|
- Applicants should have completed Intermediate 10th/12th Standard Pass/Diploma/B.Sc(Home Science/Home Economics) in respective paramedical or science related field from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Paramedical Staff Pay Scale:
|Name Of Post||Salary Per Month|
|Inspector||Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400|
|Sub-Inspector||Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||Rs.29,200 – Rs.92,300|
|Head Constable||Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100|
|Constable||Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100|
- Inspector & Sub Inspector – age limit should be maximum 30 years as on 31/08/2020.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – 20 to 25 years as on 31/08/2020.
- Head Constable – 18 to 25 years.
- Head Constable ( Junior X -ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Electrician) – Age limit should be 20 to 25 years.
- Head Constable (Steward) and Constable Post –18 to 23 Years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
CRPF Selection Process:
- CRPF selection will be done on the performance basis of Stage I, Stage II, Stage III, Stage IV.
- Stage-I: PST & PET
- Stage-II: Written Examination
- Stage-III: Trade Test & Screening of Documents
- Stage-IV: Medical Examination
- Examination fee for latest crpf recruitment is to be paid in Indian Postal orders and bank drafts only. Applicants can pay the application fee via Bank draft or Indian postal orders in favor of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal payable at SBI-Bangrasia
- Unreserved/OBC/General Category – Rs.200 for Group B and Rs.100 for Group C posts.
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates – No application fee.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045
How To Apply:
- Go to official website crpf.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Paramedical Exam 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Crpf Official Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply, candidates should fill up all required details and paste their photograph, signature.
- Attached the necessary documents and he/she must be clearly mention in the name of examination “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020” in top of the envelope before dispatching the application form while applying the recruitment into the above postal address mention in this page.
- Finally send the application form before the closing date of 31.08.2020 without delay.
Starting Date for Submission of application: 20.07.2020.
Last Date for Submission of application: 31.08.2020.
Date of Written Exam: 20.12.2020.